From Direct Logic Systems:
CoverPro was created for the purpose to easily print predesigned or scanned CD or DVD covers and labels. CoverPro is a breeze to use. Simply load the cover image that you want, select either front or back cover and click print. CoverPro will automatically adjust the image to the proper size so that your covers will fit perfectly in your CD or DVD case. CoverPro also gives you full control to fine tune and customize the print size and print position if desired. CoverPro comes with 7 CD templates plus 5 user-defined templates that you can print anything from DVD covers to VHS labels to floppy/Zip disks.
What's new in this version: Maintenance update.
More Products to Consider
- Create and print CD and DVD labels and covers quickly and easil...
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Create CD covers with images, track information, text, times, a...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Create, customize, and print CD and DVD labels.
- Make bags for CD and DVD discs from simple A4 paper.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Design and print your CD or DVD labels and covers.
- Add a range of new functionality to Windows Explorer.
- Design and print your own business cards with logo from profess...
- Create various kinds of labels for mailings, products, home, or...
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Design your own custom CD and DVD labels.
- Create and print cover boxes for your CD, DVD, and VHS.
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Create standard and slim covers for CD, DVD, VHS, Blue Ray, Pla...
- Design your own labels for your CD, DVD, Blu-ray, and LightScri...
All versions:2.8 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
"Does what you want it to do!"
Version: CoverPro 8.20
It is easy to use and does what it is supposed to do.
It doesn't have really many features.
It's good for making CD covers but only for someone who makes basic CD covers only.
"Works great, does what it should."
Version: CoverPro 8.1
no ads, and very easy to use., fast as well.
IT seems to cut my pics off of the right side.
"It is a "trial period" option"
Version: CoverPro 8.1
When I download anything from this page, I like it because they tell you upfront if this is a trial offer..unfortunately, this product did not have that information listed
"And this is version 7??"
Version: CoverPro 7.2.1
It works. I was able to print my images out and they fit nicely into my CD jewel cases. I guess that's the important part.
Firstly, it isn't very inviting. The interface is rather ugly, to be honest. You're going to not want to change the selections in the drop-down menus if you are printing for a standard-sized case. Unfortunately there is no option to print the two sides together so you can just fold it and put it in the case as a little "booklet", so you're going to have to cut out and glue the sides together if you want a double-sided CD insert.