- SMTP and POP3 services - web server supporting PHP and Perl (HTTP service) - proxy server (SOCKS service) - protection of outgoing connections (SSL/TLS) - remote administration - support of multiple mail domains - processing and antispam filtering the mail by specified rules - interaction with the console antiviruses - limited sizes of local mailboxes - user and domain aliases - alias-based mailing lists - domain mailboxes and domain forwarding - mailing to fixed servers (smart hosts) - direct mailing to recipients' servers (MX delivery) - restricted forwarding of external mail (antirelay) - limited size of sent messages and number of recipients - automatic re-sending of outgoing mail - notifications of undelivered messages, viruses and other events - customizable notification templates with support of macros - separation of access rights on client IP addresses - limited number of incoming/outgoing connections - mail collector from remote mailboxes (POP3, IMAP) - dispatchers of connections, outgoing messages, remote messages - scheduler with external application run feature - copying of certain messages to the specified addresses - mail processing using external applications
No time limits. No paid subscriptions and renewals. You pay once and get an "eternal" key (license) and free software updates as part of the current version line (3.xx).
Demo version is free fully functional version for three users. It has no limitations of working period.
What's new in this version:
- Implemented IMAP client that allows to receive mail from remote mailboxes using IMAP protocol.
- Timeout, specified in the properties of services and remote servers is now used not only when receiving, but also when sending data. This avoids long hung connections.
- Now while the administrator works in the console it is not disconnected from the server.
- Windows 2012/8/8.1/10 were added to the list of supported OS.
- When a rule with selected check box ... See all new features »