Courier Mail Server is a Windows e-mail server for office and home networks. Compact, easy to configure and usage, multithreaded, contains web and SOCKS servers. It will help you to quickly arrange e-mail exchange in local network and Internet.Major Features: - SMTP and POP3 services; - web server supporting PHP and Perl (HTTP service); - proxy server (SOCKS service); - remote administration; - system service operation mode; - support of multiple mail domains; - processing and antispam filtering the mail by specified rules; - integration with antivirus and external antispam; - limited sizes of local mailboxes; - user and domain aliases; - alias-based mailing lists; - domain mailboxes and domain forwarding; - mailing to fixed servers (smart hosts); - direct mailing to recipients' servers (MX delivery); - restricted forwarding of external mail (antirelay); - limited size of sent messages and number of recipients; - automatic re-sending of outgoing mail; - notifications of undelivered messages, viruses and other events; - customizable notification templates with support of macros; - separation of access rights on client IP addresses; - limited number of incoming/outgoing connections; - mail collector from remote mailboxes; - dispatchers of connections, outgoing messages, remote messages; - scheduler with external application run feature; - copying of certain messages to the specified addresses; - mail processing using external applications.
What's new in this version:
- The list of antispams. Each of external mailboxes and SMTP service can have its own internal antispam.
- The antispam rules can be moved through the list. The rules are checked in the order they are listed.
- Selection of the send queue added to the "Sending Tasks". The list displays the tasks only from the selected queue.
- The number of tasks in the list and their total size are displayed in the "Sending Tasks".
- Support for Perl in the... See all new features »