CNET Editors' review
Cost Benefit Analysis Template provides a simple tool for calculating financial futures. With its familiar layout and excellent direction, this program makes financial forecasting simple enough for even novices.
The program's interface was immediately familiar to us since it was built within an Excel spreadsheet. The money management aspects were simple as well, thanks to its onscreen instructions, which covered navigation and interpretation of fields and equations. This program allowed us to forecast a project's financial expenses as far as nine years away. We simply entered our costs and benefits into the appropriate rows and columns and the program added all the numbers itself. In a separate tab we viewed the results of our future costs, discounts, and net values in neatly organized cells. We needed no mathematical talent to successfully operate this program, which was a huge relief. Cost Benefit Analysis Template also provided three separate bar and line charts to visualize our project's future, which was a nice touch but not a necessity. As an added feature, the program offered a simple mortgage calculator, which was also nice but not necessary. This calculator's simple layout and helpful instructions created a financial planning tool anyone could love.
Cost Benefit Analysis Template's edit feature is disabled during its trial. The program comes as a compressed file.
This free Excel template enables the user to enter expected costs and benefit of a proposed project or investment over a multi-year planning horizon, including confidence factors if desired. It will return such CBA metrics as Internal Rate of Return, Net Present Worth, and Payback Period. Several pre-canned graphs will also be generated. A free Mortgage Payment calculator is included to calculate the payments for any loan taken out, given the loan value, interest rate, and duration of the loan. Pro version is also available which allows full editing and customization of all functions for Excel-savvy users.
What's new in this version: Version 2.02.1 features a new and easier upgrade procedure now embedded in the free download file.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Calculate your monthly payments based on interest, taxes, and i...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Give your Web site visitors an opportunity to calculate mortgag...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Calculate any type of loan or mortgage.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Calculate payments for your loan or mortgage.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Manage loan payments with various features.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Initiate a savings plan, manage debt and plan for your financia...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Calculate amortizations, APR, payments.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Calculate your mortgage repayments.
- Figure out your loan's monthly payments.
- Calculate financial details related to buying or selling proper...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Calculate mortgage loan payments.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"will it be beneficial to offer more training to staff"
Version: Cost Benefit Analysis Template 2.02
greater customer satisfaction, impoved company reputation, better equiped staff, better customer care, more business with word of mouth
fees for license, payroll expense for those off to training, travel expense
by providing staff with more opportunities to be better at what they all ready do, will not only help bost moral but also customer satisfaction.