Copiks PhotoMapper is a utility to tag digital photographs with geographic information using EXIF tags, so called geotagging. Information can be entered, both manually, and utilizing GPS data. Positions, photo thumbnails and GPS polygons can be exported to Google Earth. Version 0.7 has Google Maps integration and improved GPS import functionality.
What's new in this version: Version 0.7 has Google Maps integration and improved GPS import functionality.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Download, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Organize, keyword, and upload your photos, monitor their statis...
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Put photos in a virtual picture frame.
- Right-click an image file you want to preview and you'll see a ...
- Add IPTC captions and keywords to photos.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great and easy to use photo mapper"
Version: Copiks PhotoMapper 0.7
Easy to use, can handle a number of gps logger file formats, features a preview map, does exactly what you want in a few clicks.
There are no cons.
This program is a perfect tool for people who wish to geo-tag their images but don't have a gps-enabled camera. Just turn on the logging function of your gps device and shoot away (making sure that date and time of your camera are correctly set). Back on your PC, load your images and the gps-log into PhotoMapper, select the images you wish to geo-tag, click a button and wait a few seconds: Your images are now geo-tagged and, e.g., ready for upload to Panoramio, which will position them correctly without the hassle of setting the coordinates manually. PhotoMapper is great in that it features everything you need without confusing the user with unnecessary extra features. Images can be previewed and their location is indicated in a map. Additionally, data can be exported to google earth. All in all, PhotoMapper is a recommendable geo-tagging tool and you will probably never want to try one of the commercial alternatives once this program is installed on your PC.