Copiks PhotoMapper is a utility to tag digital photographs with geographic information using EXIF tags, so called geotagging. Information can be entered, both manually, and utilizing GPS data. Positions, photo thumbnails and GPS polygons can be exported to Google Earth. Version 0.7 has Google Maps integration and improved GPS import functionality.
What's new in this version: Version 0.7 has Google Maps integration and improved GPS import functionality.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Manage, edit, and share your photos.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Download Google Maps, save GPS, rectify images, and edit and ma...
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Edit metadata of graphical files.
- Strip personal information and GPS data from all your photos wi...
- Manage and geolocate your photos and videos with style.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Get up-to-the-minute, detailed earthquake information.
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View the technical information of the site you are viewing.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Manage, map, and organize your photo flight projects and lines.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Make any video interactive.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great and easy to use photo mapper"
Version: Copiks PhotoMapper 0.7
Easy to use, can handle a number of gps logger file formats, features a preview map, does exactly what you want in a few clicks.
There are no cons.
This program is a perfect tool for people who wish to geo-tag their images but don't have a gps-enabled camera. Just turn on the logging function of your gps device and shoot away (making sure that date and time of your camera are correctly set). Back on your PC, load your images and the gps-log into PhotoMapper, select the images you wish to geo-tag, click a button and wait a few seconds: Your images are now geo-tagged and, e.g., ready for upload to Panoramio, which will position them correctly without the hassle of setting the coordinates manually. PhotoMapper is great in that it features everything you need without confusing the user with unnecessary extra features. Images can be previewed and their location is indicated in a map. Additionally, data can be exported to google earth. All in all, PhotoMapper is a recommendable geo-tagging tool and you will probably never want to try one of the commercial alternatives once this program is installed on your PC.