Copiks PhotoMapper is a utility to tag digital photographs with geographic information using EXIF tags, so called geotagging. Information can be entered, both manually, and utilizing GPS data. Positions, photo thumbnails and GPS polygons can be exported to Google Earth. Version 0.7 has Google Maps integration and improved GPS import functionality.
What's new in this version: Version 0.7 has Google Maps integration and improved GPS import functionality.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Download Google Maps, save GPS, rectify images, and edit and ma...
- Strip personal information and GPS data from all your photos wi...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Get up-to-the-minute, detailed earthquake information.
- View the technical information of the site you are viewing.
- Process photos start to finish--from download to editing (inc. ...
- Manage, map, and organize your photo flight projects and lines.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Make any video interactive.
- Combine together maps, satellite imagery, GPS tracking, instant...
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Download USGS aerial photos from Microsoft's Terraserver Web si...
- Take photos and videos to get them wherever you want.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great and easy to use photo mapper"
Version: Copiks PhotoMapper 0.7
Easy to use, can handle a number of gps logger file formats, features a preview map, does exactly what you want in a few clicks.
There are no cons.
This program is a perfect tool for people who wish to geo-tag their images but don't have a gps-enabled camera. Just turn on the logging function of your gps device and shoot away (making sure that date and time of your camera are correctly set). Back on your PC, load your images and the gps-log into PhotoMapper, select the images you wish to geo-tag, click a button and wait a few seconds: Your images are now geo-tagged and, e.g., ready for upload to Panoramio, which will position them correctly without the hassle of setting the coordinates manually. PhotoMapper is great in that it features everything you need without confusing the user with unnecessary extra features. Images can be previewed and their location is indicated in a map. Additionally, data can be exported to google earth. All in all, PhotoMapper is a recommendable geo-tagging tool and you will probably never want to try one of the commercial alternatives once this program is installed on your PC.