From Roger's Freeware:
CoolTerm is a simple serial port terminal application (no terminal emulation) that is geared towards hobbyists and professionals with a need to exchange data with hardware connected to serial ports such as servo controllers, robotic kits, GPS receivers, microcontrollers.
What's new in this version:
- Added preference setting to select the date and time format used for timestamps. The user can select between the SQL Date/Time format (YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS) or the format determined by the users local system settings.
- Added options to choose the timestamp type and modified the code to fix an bug where the millisecond count and the Date/Time timestamp could get out of sync. It is now only possible to capture timestamps with millisecond resolution when select... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Emulate Wyse, Viewpoint, DEC terminals.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Connect to serial-port devices with a terminal emulation progra...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Upgrade the full version of Terminal Velocity to 1.01a.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Instant Messenger for Office LAN, Subnet, VPN, WAN, and Wi-Fi n...
- Keep track of your software serial numbers, registration codes,...
- Manage your texts, notes, passwords, and serial numbers.
- Get connected to remote BBS systems.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Install a complete set of connectivity tools for use with the A...
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Update your iMac for improved recognition of USB devices and mo...
- Royal TSX provides easy and secure access to your remote system...
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- View, organize and manage your digital image files.