CookWare Deluxe makes collecting and organizing recipes simple. Just drag recipes directly into it, categorize them and you're finished! When you drop your recipes into CookWare Deluxe it automatically reformats ("cleans it up") stray characters and changes quantity abbreviations according to your preferences, making your recipes consistent. 64 quadrillion recipes can be added.
It's easy to get organized using the built-in Calendar to plan your meals on. Plan for the Day, Week, Month in any given Year. Print the recipe titles as a Calendar to hang on the refrigerator, then print the recipes with an optional shopping list. Shopping lists are assembled by checkmarking the items you need, add non-food items, combine items, delete them, even add the Store, Department and Aisle of where you want to buy the items. Shopping lists can save you a lot of time because they're printed by store and department so it makes shopping really fast. They can be printed or emailed (maybe emailed to your spouse for pick-up on the way home).
Shopping lists and recipes can be saved for an iPod. You can even make iPod Cookbooks - iPod Cookbooks are made up of multiple individual recipes linked together by a table of contents.
The Recipe Browser displays your recipes as Cookbooks, or by Category or Alphabetically making them very easy to organize and group. Groups can be saved and recalled later using the "Menu Sets" feature.
Finding recipes is easy yet powerful. Any searches you perform can be saved so they can be performed again at a later date with the "My Searches" feature.
Create your own printed cookbooks with print templates you design, simply load the recipes you want in your cookbook and select the "Create and Print Cookbook" function - that's it! Imagine being able to give your kids, family or friends a family heirloom cookbook that's so simple to make. Several different print formats are available: Standard, Standard without Photo, 6 x 4 Cards, 3-ring Binder, Large Print and Custom Templates.
CookWare Deluxe is cross-platform - with a single mouse click you can exchange recipes with any other CookWare Deluxe user.
Handy guides for Food Pairing, Quantity Conversions, Cooking Temperatures and more. Browse Web resources right from within CookWare Deluxe recipe software.
Export a single recipe or multiple recipes in three formats offers a lot of flexibility. Export as Text, export as Excel or in HTML.
What's new in this version:
- More categories for tagging recipes have been added.
- The category chooser uses the full depth of your monitor (Mac only).
- Some maintenance was performed and was updated to utilize FileMaker 10 functionality.
- Customers who have purchased CookWare Deluxe 3.0 thru 3.2 are eligible for a free upgrade. Purchasers of CookWare Deluxe 3.2 can use the Registration Code they were assigned to make CookWare Deluxe 4.2 fully functional.
More Products to Consider
- Amazon-enabled home inventory system for books, movies.
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- BBC Model B emulator.
- Plot is a scientific 2D plotting program.
- Manage your personal video collection.
- Control model railroad layouts with your Mac.
- Read online print media content.
- Organize, visualize, and maintain your family history.
- Prayer times: salaat/namaz, athan (azan) & qibla direction.
- Track and hunt all your media.
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- Blood glucose reading tracking for diabetics.
- Manage your music, TV shows, movies and books.
- Helps users manage the books in their library.
- Stream videos, photos and music to PS3, Xbox 360, and other sup...
- Widget to find Delicious Library items.
- A simple recipe manager with customizable ingredients lists.
- Home automation server that provides complete control in one ea...
- Copy your files with ease.
- Let your computer express itself.