From Slow Sense:
CookBook is the app to browse with delight over 300,000 recipes from various sources like BigOven, Marmiton, and AuFeminin. You can search for appetizers, dishes, or desserts by typing simple keywords. Cook one of them based on the recipe or just put it in your personal cookbook until you're ready. It features browse recipes by category like appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and bread, search over 300,000 recipes and nine sources, share recipes with your friends, everyday several recipes are highlighted for you, view recipes details: active time, cooking time, ingredients, directions, and comments, turn on step by step to know exactly where you are, and gather recipes that you like in your personal cookbook.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Access great cheatsaves for your PS3.
- Local conditions, severe-weather alerts, radar, and forecasts o...
- View exchange rates from all Armenian banks on Windows 8 PC.
- Kitchenet is a user based recipe tool.
- Explore and learn importance of Vitamins.
- Know everything about Vienna and discover its culture and attra...
- Design and print your own garden plan.
- Explore and learn about famous temples Of India.
- Discover interesting places to eat, visit, and sleep on your Wi...
- Get inspired by reading the inspiring expressions of mankind.
- Discover interesting places to eat, shop, and resort on your Wi...