Recipes are one of the top searched for terms on the internet with Google getting millions of recipe searches a day. The problem is, what do you do when you find great recipes on the web? Most people print them. But then you end up with often messy stacks of papers on your desk combined with hand-written recipes, magazine clippings. Some people set up online recipe box accounts, bookmark them, copy and paste into Word, and others pin them on Pinterest. But finding what you are looking for can be cumbersome and time-consuming. Now there's a better way - enter Cook'n. Cook'n has become the #1 best-selling recipe organizer software with over 3 million copies sold. It is the best way to take control of your recipes. Cook'n makes it easy to get all of your recipes into one platform by having powerful features which allow you to scan in recipes, capture favorite internet recipes with one click, import Pinterest recipes, copy recipes from Word, or simply type them in. You can even drag them in from a live recipe feed in Cook'n that shows delicious photos from brand-new recipe posts across the web. Once you have your recipes in Cook'n you can organize them into various cookbooks and chapters. Then is where the fun continues. You adjust serving sizes with one click, analyze nutrition, generate shopping lists, make meal plans and weekly menus, sync with your mobile device, print family cookbooks. Cook'n simplifies meal preparation and saves you time and money at the grocery store. Tell Cook'n which items you have on hand and it will suggest recipes or you can browse through hundreds of cookbook photos, including your own, to find one you like for dinner. Order today to preserve your favorite recipes and discover the joy of cooking again.
What's new in this version: Version 11 Try out the brand-new version of Cook'n!
- Pinterest Capture & Sync to utilize the Cook'n features for all of your recipe pins
- Share favorite recipes through Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter.
- Live Recipe Feed to stream recipes from your favorite sources
- Import scanned recipes into Cook'n
- Import recipes from Word, email.
- Print recipes with colorful themes
More Products to Consider
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Manage all your favorite recipes, plan your meals, and even aid...
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Manage, store, print, e-mail recipes, create and e-mail grocery...
- Manage and organize your recipes into cookbooks.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Organize your favorite recipes.
- Organize, e-mail, and print your recipes.
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- View, print, sort, file, and manage your cooking recipes.
- Manage & organize recipe collections.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Manage and view your notes and reminders on the desktop.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Store recipes on your PC and search them by title, category, in...
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Organize your recipes, plan meals, prepare grocery lists, creat...
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Deal with every-day cooking challenges.
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 68 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Good concepts poor programing"
Version: Cook'n Recipe Organizer 11.1.7
The capture recipes from the internet is great as is the importing recipes by scanning paper recipes.
However the scanning import does not work and printing can by a problem. The cloud feature also never worked.
Support is very poor. You have to sent and email and maybe in 3 or 3 days they reply asking what problem is again. Again 2 or 3 days later the answer is always the same - reinstall.
If that does not work then they just drop you and you are out of luck.