CNET Editors' review
A spin-off of the original Contract Killer hit, Contract Killer: Zombies ups the ante by dropping you smack dab in the middle of an undead apocalypse. Fans of the original hit should recognize both the format of the game and the interface.
For those unfamiliar with the original, its controls are simple. Contract Killer is a first-person shooter. You swipe around the screen to look for zombies and set your sights, and tap the fire button to trigger your firearm. There's also a quick-switch button that allows you to swap between your primary and secondary weapons.
The structure of Contract Killer: Zombies is the same as its predecessor. You go on missions, kill enemies, earn experience points, and purchase weapons. The difference is, this time, you have a partner. Her name is Evelyn, and she not only accompanies you on your missions, she also provides you with all the information you need to progress through the game. While it may be nice to have another zombie hunter at your side during dangerous missions, a big part of the game involves protecting her. This adds another dimension that sets this spin-off apart from the original.
Overall, we think Contract Killer: Zombies is an awesome free game for Android. In fact, we found it even more fun and addicting than the original Contract Killer title. The story is much more compelling, and the missions are more varied. Rather than simply having to kill enemies at every turn, you also have to protect your partner, find food and other supplies, and rescue survivors. Whether you're into first-person shooters, zombie-hunting, or both, this game should definitely be in your app drawer.
From Glu Mobile:
Save the remnants of humanity by slaughtering every zombie in your path!
You have killed more criminals than you can count. Now it's time to face the apocalypse and blow the crap out of thousands of zombies! From the team that brought you Contract Killer comes CONTRACT KILLER: ZOMBIES.
Save the remnants of humanity by infiltrating the zombie-infested city, stocking up on supplies, rescuing civilians and ushering them to safety while slaughtering every zombie in your path!
EXPLODING ZOMBIE BRAINS is just about the best fun you can have these days! HELP THE SURVIVORS and assist Evelyn as she goes on supply runs and special missions.
Build up an arsenal of AWESOME ZOMBIE KILLING WEAPONS and gear including sniper rifles, assault guns and grenade launchers! Take aim and collect bonuses for HEADSHOTS and MULTI-KILLS!
More Products to Consider
- The sequel to the smash hit phenomenon that took the world by s...
- Play classic Nintendo platformer game on your Android device.
- View IPL 6 live score and schedule.
- Dr. Driving drives you crazy!.
- Take secret missions and snipe out your targets.
- 4 Pics 1 Word - What's the word in common for 4 pictures?.
- Turn your android phone into a battle field and snipe all your ...
- Zombie Dash combines the timeless appeal of arcade games with s...
- One of the most addictive and entertaining physics based drivin...
- Destroy aliens, upgrade your ship, and shoot'em up!.
- Think you have what it takes to adopt a POU? How will YOU custo...
- Fight back zombies trying to invade Zombie Lane.
- Enjoy this remake of the classical Galaga/Galaxian game.
- Trailblaze in this new standard for mobile racing game.
- Invade your neighbours, spread mayhem and destruction, drink a ...
- Wage great big war in this tap and swipe turn-based strategy ga...
- Do you like driving big vehicles? Then you have to try Bus Simu...
- Shoot the bunnies on your Android device.
- Fly through 8 levels and defeat waves of enemies.
- In a world of might and magic, are you strong enough to dominat...
- Get the yellow car out of the traffic jam.
- Logo Quiz is the #1 ranked Logo Guessing Game on Google Play.
- Cut and Slice!.
- Play a classic multi-directional shooter video game.