CNET Editors' review
We happen to find working with digital images to be very tedious, which is why our camera is full of photos that we took and then proceeded to ignore. Contenta-Converter Basic makes the task of working with batches of photos a little more tolerable, with simple options for converting, renaming, and sharing images. We might just end up doing something with last year's vacation photos after all!
The program's interface is sleek and attractive, with an intuitive wizard dialog that walks users through each step of the process. First, select your images, either by navigating to their location within the program or simply dragging and dropping them into the interface. Next, select how you want to process the images. Contenta-Converter offers several options: users can convert images between 17 different file types, resize and rename images, and organize images into subfolders. The program even lets users share images on Facebook, Twitter, or their own personal server--a very nice touch. The Premium version of Contenta-Converter also allows users to create PDF albums, process RAW images, and apply special effects. All of Contenta-Converter's features worked as they were supposed to, leaving us with the results that we expected. The program's built-in Help file was well-written and thorough. Overall, Contenta-Converter Basic didn't offer any features that we hadn't already seen in similar programs, but we liked its accessible interface and ease of use. This is an image-processing program for people who hate working with images, and for that we love it.
Contenta-Converter Basic installs and uninstalls without issues. We recommend this program to all users.
Contenta Converter will convert and process your photos in batch. Optimize photos for internet, batch rename and organize in subfolders. It is a practical tool to prepare email attachments. It is optimized for multi-core processors and uses native code when performance matters. Visualize final quality and size is under control. Supports read or write common formats (JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, BMP, WBMP, TARGA (TGA), PPM, PGM, PBM, XPM, ICO), read less common formats (CUT, G3, DDS, IFF, JNG, KOA, MNG, PCD, PCX, RAS, SGI). It features batch conversion, share photos online in one click, reduce sizes for computer screens, web publishing, iPod, and PSP, automatically rename to meaningful names and organize in meaningful subfolders using metadata, apply effects (convert Black and White, Sepia, Boost colors, Boost contrasts, Blur, Sharpen, Refocus, Hot Pixels denoising), and batch tagging of IPTC/XMP metadata.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- View, edit & convert photos easily.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Convert your images with ease.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- View, resize, watermark, convert, rename, batch-process, make g...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Convert, resize, rename, add watermarks, and apply effects to i...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View and print AutoCAD DWG, DXF, DWF drawing formats.
- Convert images into different formats in a batch mode.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Add frame and watermark in your photos.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Rename large groups of files easly using this utility.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Quickly convert and resize images in more than 20 image formats...
- Convert graphic files from one format to another in batch mode.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Contenta-Converter Basic 5.9
Converts most of the common image formats, has rename and organize functions and effects, price (it's free)
Needs PREMIUM version to use all the features.
I upgraded to PREMIUM and the price is well worth it!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: