Cont-Ray is one of the leading Perl-CGI content management system (CMS). With this software it is simple and comfortable to update a homepage by using a browser and at any computer with a connection to the internet. The system works with an independent database which makes it possible to use Cont-Ray on any server with Perl/CGI support. Several 1000's installations and currently nearly 200 resellers. Unique reseller program.
More Products to Consider
- Download files faster and safer with your Web and Windows appli...
- Inspect and edit any file, main memory, or disk/disk image.
- Edit plain text files, HTML documents, PHP, and Java code.
- Compile, debug, and run Java applications on your computer.
- Edit several programming languages running under the MS windows...
- Structure and manage content for your Web site, portal, or Intr...
- Develop and deploy Java applications on desktops and servers.
- Develop Web projects in an integrated environment supporting va...
- Enable Entity Framework against relational databases and create...
- Manage your Web sites design, content, and functionality.
- C/C++ compiler and IDE.
- Host a Web server supporting CGI/Perl scripts on your computer.
- Run and develop applications targeting .NET Framework.
- Edit and manage your Web site, and delete files and folders.
- Compile a complete Web site or Web service into a standalone ex...
- Create and design any Web site possible, with no programming re...
- Edit your Perl and other CGI scripts.
- Hex edit, cut, copy, paste, insert, fill, and delete binary dat...
- Get an integrated development environment (IDE) for Perl.
- Deploy TurboC, TurboC++ for Windows 7, Vista.
- Create pages for lost passwords, user's registration, and log-i...
- Create and manage site content, links, forums, classified ads, ...
- Write better-quality code, reduce security-related issues, and ...
- Get various tools for managing Web site content.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: