From Add-in Express:
Ablebits.com Consolidate Worksheets Wizard for Microsoft Excel quickly combines data from multiple worksheets into one. This smart tool provides you with a number of consolidation options to choose from. You can merge data from one or several workbooks and csv files without opening them, create summary reports, copy multiple worksheets to one large table, consolidate worksheets by name and more. This smart tool gives you flexibility in data consolidation and allows choosing additional options that suit you best: Select any number of Excel files for consolidation. Combine data from the selected ranges into one worksheet. Copy data from the selected ranges to one spreadsheet. Copy sheets in each workbook to one sheet. Place the resulting worksheets into one Excel file. Consolidate worksheets with the same name to one sheet. Copy the selected spreadsheets to one Excel workbook. Paste all, only values or links to source data into the resulting table. Preserve formatting of the selected ranges. Separate the copied ranges by a blank row. Copy the results to a new workbook, new worksheet or select custom location. If you deal with numerous worksheets in Excel 2010 - 2003 that need data consolidation, Consolidate Worksheets Wizard is the right tool for you.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Consolidate Excel sheets in one workbook.
- Distribute, retrieve, and consolidate worksheets of multiple Mi...
- Display stock quotes and prices on your desktop.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Manage delimited ASCII file records.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Maximize overall profit by optimizing resource use, for product...
- Split an Excel worksheet into separate tables by column value.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Calculate the number of service staff to minimize service and w...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create your Microsoft Office backups with ease.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Import Excel data to SQL server.
- Collect and manipulate data from multiple sources.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Offer Office XP PIAs for developing Office XP solutions with Vi...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content