From UbiSoft Entertainment:
It is about 200 years in the future and we have just discovered wormholes, and are learning how to navigate them. Wormholes connect galaxies and solar systems and allow you to fly across the entire breadth of the universe. Your goal as a commander in the Frontier Wars will be to explore and secure sector after sector of the galaxy.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Help Kellie Stanford discover the truth about the Hollywood fil...
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Run your own scandalous newspaper.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Buy low, sell high, and build your fortune.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Battle your way to a mighty empire.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"I enjoyed this demo alot, it's an extremely original concept."
Version: Conquest: Frontier Wars demo
This game has an original concept, the detail and effort put into it are apparent.
Music and FX would lag once the action picked up, but that's due to my slow PC, not the game itself (just a warning to users with old or slow computers.)