Connected Field enables you to create lookup columns that are filtered according to the value selected in the parent lookup field. Columns can be chained together to produce a hierarchy of cascading columns. You can create connections between multiple fields, including support for content types and site columns. You can even create multi-choice to multi-choice connections.
What's new in this version: Version 2.12.9 has fixed multiple value conversion to built-in lookup.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- View and edit text files from your FTP server.
- View the time on a clock with six colorful sliding columns.
- Make moving columns left or right on Microsoft Excel worksheets...
- Optimize 8096 C compiler, assembler, linker, serial loaders, an...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Transfer files to and from the Web using drag-and-drop interfac...
- Modem driver.
- Filter and build parent-child relationships between columns.
- Optimize AVR C compiler, assembler, linker, serial loaders, and...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content