Connect to PC let you access Windows PC from your iPad/iPhone at anytime! Zero configuration - just login using gmail account and you are ready to go!
Note: Not all Windows support remote desktop. Check below for supported platforms or download the tool from http://www.hanamobiles.com/tools/HanaEasyConfig.exe
- Specifically designed for both iPad and iPhone
- Take advantage of iPad's big screen
- Portrait and landscape mode
- Multiple connections
- Support various resolutions and colors
- Trackpad to move mouse cursor (also support click) and do mouse wheel scroll
- Modifier keypad including Shift, Ctrl, Alt and Cmd which enables you to press almost any key combinations.
- Cut, copy & paste and other shortcuts keypad, including HOME, END, PAGE UP, PAGE DOWN, Arrow keys, etc.
- Pinch to zoom in and out. Choose the zoom scale you like
- Easy to use design
- Windows XP Professional
- Windows Vista Business/Enterprise/Ultimate
- Windows 7 Professional/Enterprise/Ultimate
- Windows Server 2000/2003/2008
Important: The following systems are NOT supported:
- Windows XP Home
- Windows Vista Home Basic/Premium
- Windows 7 Home Starter/Basic/Premium
- Others not listed in "Supported Platform" section
- Mac is NOT supported
Note: Others Windows versions not listed in "Supported Platform" section are NOT supported.
How to enable Windows Remote Desktop?
- Windows XP: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsXp/using/mobility/getstarted/Remoteintro.mspx
- Windows Vista/Windows 7:
For setup instructions and more information, see
Send your comments/suggestions to email@example.com or visit our website.
What's new in this version:
- Improved configuration process