From Borrowed Time:
Concierge is an integrated bookmark assistant for Safari, Apple Computer's Web browser. Web bookmarks, e-mail links, address book cards and groups, and finder file and folder links are stored and displayed in a drawer attached to either side of Safari's browser window. Manage your Safari bookmarks without switching away from your Web site. Group your history by site, by date visited, or both. Annotate your links with additional comments, and then find any of it with a built-in search function that operates like spotlight.
Version 1.4.6 includes Internal refactoring of a couple of key functions within Concierge. The upshot is that Concierge intrudes into Safari's process far less often, boosting Safari's performance.
More Products to Consider
- Explore the web using Google's super-fast browser.
- Download a new, fast browser.
- Surf the Web, block pop-ups, and keep spyware at bay with a lea...
- Alternative Web browser with server-side compression for slow c...
- Connect with friends, preview search results, and get website u...
- Combine powerful browsing with media downloading and sharing.
- Browse the web comfortably.
- Beta channel of Google's web browser.
- View Flash content in your Web browser.
- Store URLs for launching in the default Web browser.
- Web browser.
- Check out the latest beta of the next Firefox update.
- Generate web pages from your Access, FileMaker, Excel, or other...
- Rich media content plugin for the web.
- Browser plugin to view rich multimedia web content.
- Watch and record Web sites as they are viewed in a browser.
- Enable printing for the Japanese language in OS X with these Ep...
- Transfer graphics, video, audio, or Web sites.
- Web browser with Mozilla's rendering engine.
- Access Facebook without a web browser.
- Create living HTML-based Web galleries.
- Block ad elements in Safari.
- Set up a Carracho server on your system.
- Access content drawn from Wikipedia, American Heritage Dictiona...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Excellent implementation. Works like it's part of Safari, not like a plug-in."
Version: Concierge 1.4.6
Allowing one to manage their bookmarks in a drawer is something Apple should have built into Safari from the very start. The search capabilities work flawlessly, and the ability to re-group history items is an intuitive feature that I didn't know I needed until this utility came along.
The only real downside to the plug-in is a slight lack of features (as of version 1.4.6). I would really like to be able to sync the Scratchpad bookmarks to my other systems, and to upload/download links via del.icio.us. The developer seems to be responsive, though. Maybe those features will be added (one can only hope!).
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: