From PDA Bytes:
The Compound PlugIn for thinkDB® 2.0 is simply used to calculate compound interest. It will calculate the net effect of applying a given rate of interest against a given principal amount for a given term. For more information, visit our website (www.pdabytes.com) and download the manual. Be sure to also check out our complete line of plug-ins for thinkDB® 2.0.
About PDA Bytes
We create innovative software for Palm OS® handhelds. We specialize in "plug-ins" for the thinkDB® database (from thinkingBytes Technology - www.thinkingBytes.com).
More Products to Consider
- Get a scientific calculator with graphing functions.
- Always be aware of who is calling you.
- Find your location via your BlackBerry device.
- Connect your BlackBerry smartphone to your computer to get the ...
- See who is calling even on unknown calls.
- Take a picture and import contact info from business cards to y...
- Free Economics Terms Dictionary for PalmOS.
- Search Indian STD codes with ease.
- Material for financial students & financial professionals.
- A smart and handy tool to log, track and manage your daily expe...
- Manage your Starbucks card from your BlackBerry Device.
- Speak your BlackBerry SMS, e-mail, memos, tasks, contact notes,...
- Display DMX value or set DIP switches.
- Keep track of everything you lend to or borrow from your friend...
- Do all the calculations of a normal cash register.
- Save time & money tracking & reporting travel, expenses, and th...
- Calculate a cube root.
- Calculate a cosine.
- Money manager.
- Increase your IQ and intelligence on your Nokia phone.
- Bundle of Math Plug-ins for thinkDB®.
- Calculates a square root.
- Financial tool for small buisness users.
- Keep track of instant stock and mortgage quotes.