From Entertainment Programs:
Compare salaries up till 5 of you and your friends or your relatives. It starts with the name of job title. Then it gets the name of the wage earner. Then it gets monthly salary. Then it goes to the next job title to compare. It gets all the necessary information again. Then it prints out, the name, job title, in a list, monthly and yearly salary. It's very useful, handy, and efficient.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Keep your contact information in order.
- Manage your hotel's resources, bookings, and define customers a...
- Transform your text documents into PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Write a better resume, land a better job, and earn a higher sal...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Create random names for a music band.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manage your one-time, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and ye...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Correct and customize track titles in iTunes.
- Get daily, weekly, and even yearly alarms on your desktop.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Generate and print yearly and monthly operation calendars.
- Get insight into your future.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Provide your applications with calendar and scheduling features...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...