From EA Games:
This is a 1.037 patch for Command & Conquer: Renegade. It fixes a problem that sometimes could arise when using custom maps.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Fix an audio problem in Advanced Tactical Fighters.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Address a level completion problem in Revolution.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Fix particle effects with this patch for Zero Hour.
- Update your copy of The Sims 3: World Adventures from version 2...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Fix an AI problem in Achtung Spitfire!.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1