Comcast Fan Google Gadget allows you see the latest videos from the fan sit on your desktop. By placing your mouse over any image you can easily see what the video is about. Clicking on it plays the video in The Fan. Search for videos by typing your search and the Fan Video widget will show you a list of videos on that subject. Also, you can select you category from the dropdown and see a whole list of new videos on that subject. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Download and change your desktop wallpaper.
- Keep your favorite apps, control panel, websites, files and fol...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Capture and print out anything on PC screen via hotkeys.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Get transparent menus on your desktop.
- Revive your Start Menu in Windows 8.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Control multiple video files playback simultaneously.
- Stick your notes on desktop to read them at any time.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Capture what's on your screen from any site at any time.
- Keep track of your scheduled events.
- Extract audio tracks from video files.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Display a flag or a symbol by your mouse cursor while detecting...
- Download FLV files from various video sharing sites.