Comcast Fan Google Gadget allows you see the latest videos from the fan sit on your desktop. By placing your mouse over any image you can easily see what the video is about. Clicking on it plays the video in The Fan. Search for videos by typing your search and the Fan Video widget will show you a list of videos on that subject. Also, you can select you category from the dropdown and see a whole list of new videos on that subject. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- View latest videos from StupidVideos.us site.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Display Michael Jordan shoes screensaver on your desktop.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- View the latest pictures posted to LICNYC.com site.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Organize your video collections and view latest media formats.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Create and play jigsaw puzzles with your own videos and picture...
- Download and convert videos from YouTube.com Web site.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Download and play YouTube videos on your PC.
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Play as your favorite Marvel characters.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Read the latest discussions from FJCCentral.com on your desktop...
- Read the latest updates from DIFFStudios on your desktop.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Browse and play Youtube videos.
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...