Document management tool that allows you to organize data the way you perceive it. You can gather project data under one heading even though it is spread across multiple servers around the globe, accessed by different methods (remote file systems, FTP) and is on multiple file systems including UNIX, NT and Novell. It can view over 250 file formats making it easier for all staff to find, view, edit, print and issue data regardless of where it resides.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Create real-time and historical charts, analyze financial marke...
- Convert your local PC with printer into print server for remote...
- Get a print logging application.
- Create interactive, customizable visualizations of data.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Monitor the counter log on your Network Print.
- Generate realistic looking test data for your SQL Server.
- A handy tool that makes it easy to extract data from text.
- Manage printer operations and control remote printers.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: