Members can use the platform with all popular web browsers, mail and news clients, content syndication clients, contact and time management applications, file transfer clients (including WebDAV), and more.
One of Collaba's strenght is its full integration of all the features you need to host a powerful and flexible collaboration and communication server. Too many software packages on the market boast a ton of features, only to let you discover soon enough that you need to install, learn, configure and maintain other software packages that are not included, and that can even sometimes carry their own price tag.
Collaba on the other hand packs all of its features into a single self-contained Java server application. You will never need to install a separate web, mail or database server to support Collaba; everything is built-in and ready to go!
As a web portal server, Collaba thrives at single sign-on. It can interconnect with virtually limitless web-based services and applications, and can usually do so in a very transparent and user-friendly way.
What's new in this version:
- Significant improvements in HTML mail handling
- New option to prioritize HTML over plain text in e-mail
- Improvements to MIME message conversion engine
- POP3 mailbox access from multiple locations
- Performance improvements in the kernel
- Dozens of other enhancements, improvements and fixes