Coda provides code for the web from a truly new one-window interface. A fresh approach to web code. Bursting with features but without bloat. Built to make your life better: Coda 2 is the editor you've always wanted. So, you code for the web. And in Coda 1, we revolutionized that process, and put everything you needed in one place. An editor. Terminal. CSS. File management. SVN. But we knew we could do more. Now, with Coda 2, we went beyond expectations. We added tons of highly-requested features, and a few nobody expected, then wrapped it all up in a shiny, groundbreaking UI fit for the future.
What's new in this version:
- Disabling automatic indexing no longer disables Publishing
- Clicking the active line number now jumps to line
- The Sidebar is now visible as expected when reopening a site
- Fixed an issue where syntax highlighting might not be disabled as expected
- Improved stability when editing very large files
- Improved automatic upda... See all new features »