From Hoshi Takanori:
This is a specified browser for the reference document of Cocoa API. This is NOT a general purpose web browser. You need to install Apple's developer tools.
What's new in this version:
- Fix "Notifications" section of some classes, and "Delegate Methods" on Mac OS X 10.2.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- For people working in a Windows-dominated office environment.
- Replace the connection request timeout in Safari with a differe...
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Count your projects`s lines of code.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Identifies typefaces of any text within a picture.
- 32 bit icon & resource editor, reads PC & OS X icons too.
- Network management software.
- AppleScript recordability for Quark 6.
- Fast and clever hex editor.