Cobalt matches professional power with speed and ease-of-use for flexible, precision 3D modeling. It lets creative people work without worrying about their software. Designers save time and by moving quickly from conception through completion in the real world of last minute changes. Primarily for designers, engineers and inventors, Cobalt leads the Ashlar-Vellum's product line with on-demand history featuring dimensionally constrained and equation-driven parametric that make creating variations on a design faster and easier than ever before.
What's new in this version: Version 8.0 SP2 is a maintenance release.
More Products to Consider
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Work your design ideas into life.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Work your design idea from concept to 3D model.
- Provide SketchUp file export plug-in for INOVATE.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Provide SketchUp SKP file export add-in for Solid Edge.
- Import geometric data from ASCII and Binary PIX files.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Work with a CAD program with the power and versatility of stand...
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Analyze, enhance, and share your rich information with ease, pr...
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Design, draw, edit your drawings, and save data into an SQL dat...
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Make CAD drawing as simple as possible.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Import geometric data from OBJ files.
- Create mechanical designs, house plans, blueprints, schematics,...
- Convert XPS to PDF and PDF to XPS format.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: