CNET Editors' review
Those users who keep bookmarks in several accounts need a way to access them without going to those respective Web sites. Cloudmarks for Mac functions adequately to help those users, but offers few additional options for others.
The program is available as a free Safari plugin with no payments required. Download and setup completed as expected from an outside Web site. Cloudmarks for Mac has no interface of its own, but instead installs a small icon on the main Safari bar, which is easy to identify. Clicking on the icon opens up a separate menu, allowing selection from a number of bookmarking applications, including Google, Pinboard, Kippt, and Delicious. Users can sign into these services from the plugin, itself, allowing access to the bookmarks from Safari, rather than the Web pages, themselves. Once signed in, users can also add and delete bookmarks. The plugin functions well, but there are no other helpful features, meaning it will only assist those who use outside bookmark applications, rather than those in the browser, itself.
For those users who need to link multiple bookmark applications, Cloudmarks for Mac performs well, but has no additional features for other users.
Cloudmarks is a Safari extension that works with cloud bookmarking services Pinboard, Delicious, and Google Bookmarks. Cloudmarks lets you access your cloud bookmarks in a popup menu so you don't have to actually go to the bookmarking website.
What's new in this version: Fixed a mistake in Cloudmarks, also having to do with new tab positioning.
More Products to Consider
- Explore the web using Google's super-fast browser.
- Surf the Web, block pop-ups, and keep spyware at bay with a lea...
- Alternative Web browser with server-side compression for slow c...
- Connect with friends, preview search results, and get website u...
- Combine powerful browsing with media downloading and sharing.
- Download a new, fast browser.
- Browse the web comfortably.
- View Flash content in your Web browser.
- Check out the latest beta of the next Firefox update.
- Beta channel of Google's web browser.
- Web browser.
- Rich media content plugin for the web.
- Browser plugin to view rich multimedia web content.
- Web browser with Mozilla's rendering engine.
- Access Facebook without a web browser.
- Block ad elements in Safari.
- Get the most out of social networking and the Web in this brows...
- Integrates Internet search engines with the Spotlight menu bar ...
- Site-specific web browser with support for the specific functio...
- Serve files and URLs to Apple TV.
- Personal e-mail & url search engine that works offline.
- Browse the web, work with mail, chat in IRC and edit HTML.
- Resume broken downloads and speed them up using segmented downl...
- View Google pageranks for several pages at once.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content