Frustrated by endless searches for features on the ribbon? Download and install this software to bring back the familiar menus and toolbars to Microsoft Office 2010/2013. The classic view allows you to work with Office 2010/2013 as if it were Office 2003. All new features of Office 2010 and 2013 have been included in the classic menus, and you can still enjoy many Office 2003, 2000, 2002 functions which have been removed from the ribbon of Office 2010/2013 by Microsoft. Supports all languages that are supported by Microsoft Office 2010/2013: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Dutch, Chinese, and more. Combine 32-bit and 64-bit Classic Menu into one single installation package, so that users don't need to know whether they are using 32-bit or 64-bit Microsoft Office 2010/2013. It is very easy to deploy the software to client computers in your enterprise or organization. Your colleagues or employees don't need trainings or tutorials anymore after upgrading to Microsoft Office 2010 or 2013. The classic menu suite includes Classic Menu for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access and InfoPath 2010 and 2013. Users can browse the entire menu and call old commands with familiar keyboard shortcuts. They just need to simply insert Q into the original shortcuts of Office 2003. More Features: 1. Easy to install and uninstall. 2. Easy to show or hide tabs of the ribbon. 3. Easy to show or hide the menus and toolbars. 4. You can change the position of the classic menus tab.
What's new in this version: Version 5.50: support Microsoft Office 2013.
More Products to Consider
- Provide tabbed editing and managing for Microsoft Office.
- Bring back classic toolbars and menus to Microsoft Office 2010 ...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Bring back classic toolbars and menus to Office Home and Studen...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Bring back the classic toolbar and menu to Office Home and Busi...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Find tools and command items on word.
- Bring tabbed user interface to Microsoft Office 2003, 2007 and ...
- View and print PowerPoint presentations.
- Create and edit documents and manage e-mail.
- Bring classic menus and toolbars to the ribbon of Microsoft Acc...
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Show classic menus and toolbars on the Ribbon of Microsoft Exce...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content