Frustrated by endless searches for features on the ribbon? Download and install this software to bring back the familiar menus and toolbars to Microsoft Office 2010 and 2013 ((includes Office 365). The classic view allows you to work with Office 2010/2013 as if it were Office 2003. All new features of Office 2010 and 2013 have been included in the classic menus, and you can still enjoy many Office 2003, 2000, 2002 functions which have been removed from the ribbon of Office 2010/2013 by Microsoft. Supports all languages that are supported by Microsoft Office 2010/2013: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Dutch, Chinese, and more. Combine 32-bit and 64-bit Classic Menu into one single installation package, so that users don't need to know whether they are using 32-bit or 64-bit Microsoft Office 2010/2013. It is very easy to deploy the software to client computers in your enterprise or organization. Your colleagues or employees don't need trainings or tutorials anymore after upgrading to Microsoft Office 2010 or 2013. The classic menu suite includes Classic Menu for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access and InfoPath 2010 and 2013. Users can browse the entire menu and call old commands with familiar keyboard shortcuts. They just need to simply insert Q into the original shortcuts of Office 2003. More Features: 1. Easy to install and uninstall. 2. Easy to show or hide tabs of the ribbon. 3. Easy to show or hide the menus and toolbars. 4. You can change the position of the classic menus tab.
What's new in this version: Fixed some bugs.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back classic toolbars and menus to Microsoft Office 2010 ...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Provide tabbed editing and managing for Microsoft Office.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Bring back classic toolbars and menus to Office Home and Studen...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Bring back the classic toolbar and menu to Office Home and Busi...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Find tools and command items on word.
- Bring classic menus and toolbars to the ribbon of Microsoft Acc...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Show classic menus and toolbars on the Ribbon of Microsoft Exce...
- Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook suite of applications.
- View virtually any file or e-mail attachment.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Three stars for trying!"
Version: Classic Menu for Office 2010 and 2013 5.85
Any program that tries to improve Office 2013 deserves three stars. But this just didn't seem to improve efficiency for me. So I tried uninstalling it, but then the Office 2013 ribbon did not return to its previous format, so things were worse than before. I had to do a system restore to revert back to horrible Office 2013. I so despise Office 2013 with its iPad app-like, lightweight functionality totally dependent upon Internet access. I cannot express how disgusted I am with having to use a toy app for business documents.
Took away basic menus.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content