From CalEd Software:
Class Action Homeschool Edition is designed for homeschool students and their parents. All of your students can be included in a single class with different assignments for each level. For easy access, your class will have a tab for each subject you teach. Subjects can be organized into assignment categories, such as classwork, participation, and tests, and grades can be calculated on a weighted or unweighted basis.
Scores can be entered and displayed as points, letters (or rubrics), or percents. Assignments can be excused and marked late. You can create custom attendance codes to meet your needs.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Epic quest across an entire continent.
- Automate your teacher's attendance records, grades, and more.
- Control attendance/plan lessons & manage various classroom acti...
- Produce differentiated maths worksheets.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Track incorrect answers and compute grades for tests, quizzes, ...
- Solve, visualize, and develop your mathematical skills in physi...
- Create spreadsheets, analyze and share information.
- Student learning system.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: