Clarify is a better way to work with screenshots. You can capture, sequence and annotate screenshots to create documents that are a great alternative to screen recordings. Many screen capture applications let you work with one picture at a time. But combining multiple screenshots into clear documents is a pain. It's such a pain that most of us don't take the time to do it, even though we KNOW our clients, co-workers and friends would like us to use more pictures when we are trying to help them.
Clarify gets rid of all of the hassle and frustration of creating documents out of screenshots. Say goodbye to working with multiple screen capture, image editing and word processing applications and say hello to instant productivity. With Clarify you can capture multiple images and turn them into a document, add text and annotations with simple, integrated tools, and share your document via email, PDF, Dropbox, Evernote or Clarify-it.com.
What's new in this version: Version 1.2.1 has added Tabloid to the list of Page Sizes and fixed some error reporting in PDF output.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture screen images, scrolling areas, screen action, video, a...
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Manage, edit, and share your photos.
- Capture and edit screenshot images.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Capture screenshots from your Pocket PC device.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Capture your desktop or a specific window.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Provide enhanced screen capture with multiple screen capture me...
- Capture an image, edit and send it.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Capture screenshots to make annotations and manuals.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Turn your picture into beautiful video.
- Capture and hold multiple screenshots with the click of a butto...
- Capture your screen, edit the screenshot, add arrows and text.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, and funny backgrou...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"New Top Screen Capture (at any price)"
Version: Clarify 1.0.1
** capture area readout in pixels
** ability to modify capture area after selection
** extensive drawing tools after capture
** saves graphics as JPG, PNG or PDF
** easily handles multi-monitor setups
** even captures hard to get drop down menus
** very responsive support via email
** defaults to PNG export
** 3 extra clicks required to export as JPG
** always opens up folder after each export
I've used many screen capture utilities over the years and Clarify is by far the absolute best! I can hardly believe it. There's even put a spell checker in here. Of course-- I know-- it's much more than just a screen capture utility. It lets you build these libraries of snapshots, along with textual content-- all delivered neatly as a PDF file. That's why it's got a spell checker. Anyway, attention to detail and function is evident throughout. I'm sure you'll be just as impressed.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content