From Ross Angel:
Cif Reader is a software tool designed to handle CIFs from parametric refinements, with many data blocks in a single CIF describing the same structure but at a series of temperatures and pressures. The object of the software is two-fold first to provide a tool to organize the data and analyze the results from such studies and second to avoid the cutting and pasting that often accompanies the preparation of data tables for a publication describing the results of a parametric study.
The program will read all of the data blocks simultaneously, calculate bond lengths, angles and polyhedral parameters from all of the structures, and produce tables of crystallographic parameters arranged as a function of pressure or temperature. It will also analyze all loaded structures for missing symmetry, add that symmetry and create new cif files. It will also read some crystallographic structure data in other file formats.
More Products to Consider
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Make your CAD works in powerful DWG-compatible environment.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Show the graphical output of applications.
- View and print any graph produced by DPlot.
- Create advanced 3D graphics, animations, and dynamic broadcast ...
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Manipulate 2D and 3D data from a variety of sources.
- Protect your PDF files with strong security.
- Convert PDF to most applications.
- Convert GIF files to video files.
- Software for GM-10 nuclear radiation detection.
- Create professional CAD drawings with compatibility with dwg, d...
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Get access to the highest quality weather forecast data.
- Convert PDF files into DOC, DOCX, XML, and RTF format.
- Perform manual submissions to shareware link sites that do not ...
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.