Chemissian is an application to manipulate molecular orbital energy-level diagrams (Hartree-Fock and Kohn-Sham orbitals), calculate and experiment UV-VIS electronic spectra, electronic or spin density maps, and prepare them for publication. Chemissian has a user-friendly graphical interface and lets you examine and visualize data from the output of Gaussian, US-Games, Firefly/PC-Games, Q-Chem, Molpro, NWChem, and Spartan quantum chemical program packages. Chemissian tool helps you to investigate nature of transitions in UV-vis spectra and bonding nature. Features include build molecular orbital energy level diagrams, build, visualize, and interpret UV-Visible spectra, analyze electronic density distribution, calculate populations and valences, calculate quantum-chemical bond order indexes and overlap populations, work with several calculations at the same time, and save the results in a single file.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Recover data from inaccessible Novell Netware disk volumes.
- Predict stock market, Forex and futures contract prices.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Convert powder diffraction data files from one format to anothe...
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Simulate, measure, and understand diffraction.
- A utility program that cataloges files on removable media.
- Maintain your privacy while surfing the Internet by erasing you...