The default screen capture type in Tiger is png. This AppleScript application lets you easily change that to jpg, tiff, pdf or back again to png. The AppleScript code is not protected.
What's new in this version: Corrected a dumb bug that prevented this from working on systems that had never changed the preference.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Run Applescripts by holding down key combinations.
- Create and control JPEG images for the Web.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Monitor your clipboard for pictures, images, HTML, or text to i...
- OSAX for scripting Mathematica.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Spotlight importer for AppleScript (.scpt and .scptd).
- Replace Quark pics, retain old attributes.
- Replaces the application's name with its icon in the system men...