Championship Partido Jaialai based on old pong style with jaialai players and court with announcing and music. Action graphics with you (player 1) competing against the computer (player 2). Object of the game is to be the first one to get to 21 points by moving your player around and returning the ball back and making the computer miss or throw it out of bounds. Great fun for all Jaialai fans.
What's new in this version: Vista and Win 7 compatibility by sndrec32.exe run as administrator. Autoplay added to have computer play itself or assist you towards ball. Saves settings on ball speed, player speed, sound, etc. No pressing ENTER between points
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play a game of solitaire against the computer or another player...
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Build your own card tower or destroy their opponents' towers.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play four different card games.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Play a game of billard, include snooker, carom, 8 ball, 9 ball.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content