Championship Partido Jaialai based on old pong style with jaialai players and court with announcing and music. Action graphics with you (player 1) competing against the computer (player 2). Object of the game is to be the first one to get to 21 points by moving your player around and returning the ball back and making the computer miss or throw it out of bounds. Great fun for all Jaialai fans.
What's new in this version: Vista and Win 7 compatibility by sndrec32.exe run as administrator. Autoplay added to have computer play itself or assist you towards ball. Saves settings on ball speed, player speed, sound, etc. No pressing ENTER between points
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Play a South Park version of the classic breakout/pong g...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Navigate your ship from planet to planet to reach your home gal...
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Test your reflections in a challenging high-speed pong game.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Play a remake of the Pong arcade game.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Play a vertical version of Pong game.
- Catch ball with your paddle and hit it back to make other playe...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play a single-player game where you perform tricks with a table...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Remove all the bricks by bouncing a ball against them.
- Hit the courts in this 3D tennis simulation.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Challenge your wrist and your wits with more than 100 levels of...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play pong against a friend over the Internet.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content