Lose yourself in the mesmerizing world of Mah Jongg. An ancient Chinese tile game of strategy and luck, Championship Mah Jongg gives you more of the features you want... more than 50 layouts, choice of 50 tile sets, hundreds of unique backgrounds including classic, casino, animals and holiday themes, original music soundtracks, save or restart games, request hints and back moves. With all of the features and options Championship Mah Jongg offers, every game is an intense and exciting challenge.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Match tiles in order to clear the board.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Solve magic mah-jongg puzzles in an ancient tower.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Choose from simple numbered tiles or several sets of Chinese ch...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Select tiles and match them up.
- Match sets of tiles together to clear them from the board and a...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Find pairs of tiles to make matches and reveal more bonuses and...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Move tiles to match their color with all the adjacent tiles.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play mah-jongg on your PC.
- Play a poker mahjong hybrid.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play mahjong game with themes from the 20th century.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: