In Chain Reaction, your objective is to destroy as many balls on the screen as possible. To destroy the balls, you click anywhere on the screen causing a small explosion to occur. If this explosion contacts any of the balls, they pop, causing another explosion to occur and so on. You only get one click per round so look for clusters of balls and watch your timing to pop the most balls possible.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Share files with this BitTorrent client.
This download is served from an external siteclose
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Magnify your screen on any PC you use.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Bring beautiful city views to your desktop.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Guide your ball down the track to the finish line.