From Christian Borgelt:
Carpenter is a program to find closed frequent item sets with the carpenter algorithm (Pan et al. 2003), which enumerates transaction sets, in contrast to many other frequent item set mining algorithms, which enumerate item sets. Such an approach can be highly competitive in special cases, namely if there are few transactions and (very) many items, which is a common situation in biological data sets, like gene expression data.
More Products to Consider
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Create, animate, and render 3D images on your PC.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Create advanced 3D graphics, animations, and dynamic broadcast ...
- Create charts, graphics, diagrams, and maps easily.
- View and read PDF documents without images.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Convert Adobe Flash SWF to WMV format file.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Work with drawing, photo editing, and page design tasks of any ...
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Optimize 3D models for real-time visualization.
- Find closed frequent item sets with intersecting transactions o...
- View the TrueType fonts installed on your system.
- Try not to get slaughtered with this Diablo II mod.
- Analyze and solve captchas on your PC.
- Organize and manage your tasks by locations.
- Write PDF documents from any application.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content