CNET Editors' reviewThis extremely addictive puzzle game combines the best moments of classics such as Tetris and Lines with some innovative ideas. Caribbean Puzzle features a background image of a tropical beach, as well as pictures of seashells on the tiles. Tiles rise from the bottom of the screen and begin to fill it up. If three tiles with the same image line up, they get destroyed. You can move any free tile anywhere, but, after a couple moves, another line of tiles rises from below. Even though a preview of the next line of shells appears at the bottom of the screen, it's still challenging to figure out how to line them up for destruction. After you make a couple of good removals, the level meter rises. After several increases, you move onto another level, albeit with the same interface. The easy, medium, and hard levels are distinguished mostly by the frequency with which lines come from below. Taking into account the pretty graphics and challenging gameplay, Caribbean Puzzle ought to please any puzzle gamer.
From Lemonade Productions:
Relax on a sunny Caribbean beach while playing a simple and fun seashell-collecting game. The idea is simple: drag the seashells around to arrange groups of three or more identical shells to collect them and score points. As you play, new shells will emerge from the bottom of the screen, pushing the existing ones up. Don't allow the shells to pile up, because when they reach the top of the screen you lose the game.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Choose your monster truck and smash through fences and farms.
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Drive single races or participate in racing championships.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Gather all the snow to build Snowbob.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Play a classic Arkanoid game with multiple features.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: