CNET Editors' reviewThis extremely addictive puzzle game combines the best moments of classics such as Tetris and Lines with some innovative ideas. Caribbean Puzzle features a background image of a tropical beach, as well as pictures of seashells on the tiles. Tiles rise from the bottom of the screen and begin to fill it up. If three tiles with the same image line up, they get destroyed. You can move any free tile anywhere, but, after a couple moves, another line of tiles rises from below. Even though a preview of the next line of shells appears at the bottom of the screen, it's still challenging to figure out how to line them up for destruction. After you make a couple of good removals, the level meter rises. After several increases, you move onto another level, albeit with the same interface. The easy, medium, and hard levels are distinguished mostly by the frequency with which lines come from below. Taking into account the pretty graphics and challenging gameplay, Caribbean Puzzle ought to please any puzzle gamer.
From Lemonade Productions:
Relax on a sunny Caribbean beach while playing a simple and fun seashell-collecting game. The idea is simple: drag the seashells around to arrange groups of three or more identical shells to collect them and score points. As you play, new shells will emerge from the bottom of the screen, pushing the existing ones up. Don't allow the shells to pile up, because when they reach the top of the screen you lose the game.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Arrange bricks to release and catch gems.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Remove colorful cubes by matching three or more in a row vertic...
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Move numbers from one to nine to get 10 as a sum.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Solve gem-matching puzzles while exploring Mayan ruins.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Achieve the highest possible score by clicking on things of mat...
- Make matches to create combos and score huge points.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play a multilevel puzzle game.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Learn about new sports in this sports-themed arcade action game...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Save the Meeklits from being trapped by bubbles.
- Make all the balls disappear in a given time.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Move tiles to match their color with all the adjacent tiles.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: