CNET Editors' review
A no-frills program for saving a copy of what's displayed on a computer screen, this software is nonetheless easier to use than the ordinary Print Screen button. The program captures screenshots of either the entire screen or a specific rectangular area, but our tests failed to save images of a full-screen game. The software offers few editing options and no annotation tools. It features three components: the capture tool, an image repository, and a file explorer. These components make it fairly easy to manage multiple shots, but we would have preferred a unified shell, rather than separate components. With its limited capabilities, it is likely to be enough for casual computer users, but professionals will be better served by a more full-featured tool.
From Capture Studio:
Capture Screen Studio can print screen capture and make screenshot easy and fast. With the help of Capture Screen Studio you may execute following tasks: capture and saving the content of the screen or any screen region; browse image files with large amount of popular formats; print screen images; screen capture from a favourite game; and saving great screenshots from the Internet.
More Products to Consider
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Record Flash movies directly from your screen.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Add various effects to your images with multiple features.
- Right-click an image file you want to preview and you'll see a ...
- Mathematics utility.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.