This firmware update 2.0.3 incorporates the following additions and improvements: fixes a problem in color temperature information transmission that occurred when using Speedlite 430EX and improves reliability in communication when using CF cards. This firmware update applies to cameras with firmware versions up to 2.0.2 installed.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Update the firmware on your Canon EOS 20Da to take advantage of...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Download, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Update the firmware on your Canon EOS 5D to take advantage of t...
- Windows 95 Update.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Image driver.
- Update BIOS in your MSI KT4V motherboard for Windows 95/98/Me/N...
- Get a P2P Web cam receiver tool.
- Update the firmware on your Canon EOS 10D to take advantage of ...
- Convert images into different formats in a batch mode.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1