This firmware update 2.0.3 incorporates the following additions and improvements: fixes a problem in color temperature information transmission that occurred when using Speedlite 430EX and improves reliability in communication when using CF cards. This firmware update applies to cameras with firmware versions up to 2.0.2 installed.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Manage, edit, and share your photos.
- Update the firmware on your Canon EOS 20Da to take advantage of...
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, and funny backgrou...
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Update the firmware on your Canon EOS 5D to take advantage of t...
- Windows 95 Update.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Update BIOS in your MSI KT4V motherboard for Windows 95/98/Me/N...
- Update the firmware on your Canon EOS 10D to take advantage of ...
- Get a P2P Web cam receiver tool.
- Image driver.
- Add your photo into different beautiful templates.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1