Canabalt is a fast-paced escape-oriented action game based on a single premise: "Outrun the demolition of your city with just one button!" It's packaged in PortableApps.com Format so you can place it on your USB flash drive, iPod or portable hard drive and use it on any computer.
More Products to Consider
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Guide jumping plumber past obstacles to save Mario's true love.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Select different objects and get narration of the object.
- Hunt and achieve objectives, break into city, loot, and get out...
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Get a puzzle to trap the penguins by melting lines of ice.
- Help the cat to reach the goal by avoiding walls.
- Explore new places, form parties, and go on quests.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Play Sci-Fi the first person stealth action game on your PC.
- Prepare for an action packed battle to blow up highly powerful ...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Help Annie win the heart of Mailbot and defeat the nasty RoboHQ...
- Destroy every brick in sight while keeping the ball in air.
- Test your knowledge of all things video in this trivia game sho...
- Help Candy and his friend Noopy to stop the Spatial chao of the...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Solve intellectually engaging puzzles and use quick reflexes in...
- Guessing game.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"ME ONE GOOD LE--G!!"
Version: Canabalt Portable 1.0
A fascination to while away the time. Nice design and perfect for the philosophical bent individual willing to watch James run for his life away from the destruction of his world.
Too bad the music and the sfx are the same track; and the many social badges at the bottom of the window will someday soon seem strange when one of them corp's goes bottoms up. But by that time they'll have got me, mateys. Aye, your cap'n filleted like a mackeral.
A fun game in a simple way. Arrgh!