With Camera app you can take Photos, Record Videos, and browse through them to share the best ones out with your friends and family. It features take Photos and crop them to get your best shots, record Videos and trim them to create the clip you want, and share your memories with friends and family.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Manage, edit, and share your photos.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, and funny backgrou...
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Add your photo into different beautiful templates.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Convert images into different formats in a batch mode.
- Create Retro Photo Effects from existing pictures or using the ...
- Recover lost digital photos and deleted videos from memory card...
- Recover and enhance photo details and qualities.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Apply sepia effects to any photo from your gallery.
- Convert pictures to sketches from your Windows 8 device.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"The worst camera "app" ever"
Version: Camera for Windows 8
-can't open in desktop (thus can't minimize/use other programs at -the same time really)
-the only options are brightness and contrast
-you have to look at metro to go to it
imagine having a sh*tty phone camera app, except for your computer, and unfortunately there seems to be very few other programs in windows 8 that can take pictures...