From EldoS Corporation:
Callback File System is a component set for presentation of data as files and directories of a local virtual disk. Regardless of where the actual data are kept: in files, in database records, memory, or elsewhere they will be treated as if they were parts of a single file system. Callback File System consists of the system-level driver and user-mode API.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Control the size, position, and layering of windows on your des...
- Arrange windows easily on multiple monitors.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Take full control over RAR and ZIP archives, along with unpacki...
- Set your alarm clock and replace your standard tray clock using...
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Access and use most commonly used programs.
- Connect and share instantly on the worlds most popular IM netwo...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Keep clipped text archived on the Clipboard.
- Add a Web browser plug-in for accessing rich interactive applic...
- Dynamically create animated charts in Flash.
- Set wallpaper on computer setups with more than one screen.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Surf the Web with an immersive browser for Windows 7 and Vista.
- Upload spreadsheet data to databases.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content