From EldoS Corporation:
Callback File System is a component set for presentation of data as files and directories of a local virtual disk. Regardless of where the actual data are kept: in files, in database records, memory, or elsewhere they will be treated as if they were parts of a single file system. Callback File System consists of the system-level driver and user-mode API.
What's new in this version: Version 4.0.136 has fixed when the network mounting points are used Explorer stops automatic refreshing of view for changed files/directories.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Dynamically create animated charts in Flash.
- Backup MS outlook mail and address book.
- Automate the synchronization of your Microsoft Access databases...
- Upload spreadsheet data to databases.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Use Access to convert mdb database files into csv files.
- Repair corrupted or inaccessible DBX files and recover e-mails.
- Take full control over RAR and ZIP archives, along with unpacki...
- Backup all your emails and Eudora settings into an archive file...
- Analyze historical data of Netflow Collector database.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content