Calibre for Linux (64-bit) is a program to manage your eBook collection. It acts as an e-library and also allows for format conversion, news feeds to eBook conversion, as well as eBook reader sync features and an integrated eBook viewer.
Calibre for Linux (64-bit) features library management, format conversion (all major eBook formats), syncing to eBook reader devices, fetching news from the Web and converting it into eBook form, viewing many different eBook formats, giving you access to your book collection over the internet using just a browser.
What's new in this version:
- News download: Allow controlling which periodicals are automatically sent to a specific email in Preferences->Sharing by email
- Edit Book: Update regex engine to support Unicode 9.0
- Edit metadata dialog: Fix pasting ISBN from clipboard not stripping garbage characters after a valid ISBN.
- Edit Book: Also refresh the Preview and Live CSS panels after performing any action that changes files other than the currently displayed file.
- E-book viewer: ... See all new features »