Calibre for Linux (64-bit) is a program to manage your eBook collection. It acts as an e-library and also allows for format conversion, news feeds to eBook conversion, as well as eBook reader sync features and an integrated eBook viewer.
Calibre for Linux (64-bit) features library management, format conversion (all major eBook formats), syncing to eBook reader devices, fetching news from the Web and converting it into eBook form, viewing many different eBook formats, giving you access to your book collection over the internet using just a browser.
What's new in this version:
- Driver for the new CYBOOK MUSE ebook reader
- Edit metadata dialog: Allow editing identifiers in a dedicated window by right clicking on the identifiers edit box.
- Allow generating a cover from metadata by right clicking the cover are in the book details panel also.
- Content server: Server KEPUB files with the extension kepub.epu when connecting to the browser on Kobo devices
- Kobo driver: Add support for new firmware ver... See all new features »