Calibre for Linux (64-bit) is a program to manage your eBook collection. It acts as an e-library and also allows for format conversion, news feeds to eBook conversion, as well as eBook reader sync features and an integrated eBook viewer.
Calibre for Linux (64-bit) features library management, format conversion (all major eBook formats), syncing to eBook reader devices, fetching news from the Web and converting it into eBook form, viewing many different eBook formats, giving you access to your book collection over the internet using just a browser.
What's new in this version:
- Add a preference in Preferences->Look & Feel to hide the row numbers in the main book list.
- Allow Export/Import of column coloring and icon rules.
- Edit Book: Allow bulk changing of file extension for selected files by right clicking ont he selected files in the file browser.
- Edit Book: Check Book: Add a check for nav documents that contain no ToC in EPUB 3 books
- Edit Book: Check Book: Add a test to check if the embedded fonts in the book hav... See all new features »