Calibre for Linux (64-bit) is a program to manage your eBook collection. It acts as an e-library and also allows for format conversion, news feeds to eBook conversion, as well as eBook reader sync features and an integrated eBook viewer.
Calibre for Linux (64-bit) features library management, format conversion (all major eBook formats), syncing to eBook reader devices, fetching news from the Web and converting it into eBook form, viewing many different eBook formats, giving you access to your book collection over the internet using just a browser.
What's new in this version:
- Edit metadata: In the drop down list for languages, show the five most recently used languages first.
- Edit Book: Check Book: Add a check for missing navigation documents in EPUB 3 books
- Kobo driver: Improved configuration dialog for the Kobo Touch device driver
- Copy to Library: Do not abort the copy process if only some books fail to copy, instead report which books failed and copy the rest.
- News download: Make all r... See all new features »