Calibre for Linux (64-bit) is a program to manage your eBook collection. It acts as an e-library and also allows for format conversion, news feeds to eBook conversion, as well as eBook reader sync features and an integrated eBook viewer.
Calibre for Linux (64-bit) features library management, format conversion (all major eBook formats), syncing to eBook reader devices, fetching news from the Web and converting it into eBook form, viewing many different eBook formats, giving you access to your book collection over the internet using just a browser.
What's new in this version:
- Driver for the Lark Freebook reader device
- A redesigned busy spinner - why should icons get all the love?
- When merging book records, show more information about the target book record.
- A new icon theme 'Dark Blue' (Preferences->Look & Feel->Change icon theme)
- Add a check box to control copying ebook files when duplicating book records via the Add Empty Book dialog
- Edit ... See all new features »