Caedium Professional is ideal for assessing the performance of concept designs by creating geometry, simulating fluid flow with heat transfer, and visualizing results under both steady-state and transient conditions. Caedium Professional is an affordable, easy-to-use, integrated simulation environment that contains the following add-ons: RANS Flow - use state-of-the-art RANS CFD to simulate realistic (viscous) gas (e.g. air) or liquid (e.g. water) flow with heat transfer around and through your design to determine flow directions and forces (e.g., lift and drag); Panel Flow - use a panel method to simulate idealized (inviscid) gas (e.g. air) or liquid (e.g. water) flow around streamlined shapes and through simple ducts to determine flow directions and forces (e.g., lift); Builder - create and modify your own 2D and 3D geometry designs; Transient - explore time-dependent simulations and visualization of results; Exchange - import and export STEP, IGES and faceted file formats (including COLLADA from Google SketchUp); Viz Export - export your 3D results to high resolution, high quality renderers and other visualization packages.
What's new in this version: The latest release of Caedium can perform CFD simulations for free surfaces, such as those that form between water and air around a ship's hull. Also the new version of Caedium contains an extensive array of other enhancements that will help you efficiently simulate more physically realistic phenomena. Volume of Fluid (VOF) The new multiphase capability in Caedium uses a VOF solver to simulate the interaction between 2 immiscible fluids and the free surface between them. Appli... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Browse, view, and print AutoCAD drawings.
- Visualize and measure intricate CAD drawings in both 2D and 3D.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- View, edit, print/plot and export bitmaps and plot data (HP-GL/...
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Make your CAD works in powerful DWG-compatible environment.
- View and review MS Project files without Microsoft Project.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- View, mark up, share, measure, and annotate 3D CAD files and 2D...
- View, print, plot bitmaps and HP-GL/2, HP-GL, RTL from all CAD ...
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Copy, move and view images of queued print jobs.
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- View and print project plans created in MS Project.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- View, edit, convert, print, and save AutoCAD drawings as PDFs a...
- Write PDF documents from any application.
- Create Flash presentations with 360 degree views of various obj...
- Download Google Maps, save GPS, rectify images, and edit and ma...
All versions:4.2 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: