Caedium Professional is ideal for assessing the performance of concept designs by creating geometry, simulating fluid flow with heat transfer, and visualizing results under both steady-state and transient conditions. Caedium Professional is an affordable, easy-to-use, integrated simulation environment that contains the following add-ons: RANS Flow - use state-of-the-art RANS CFD to simulate realistic (viscous) gas (e.g. air) or liquid (e.g. water) flow with heat transfer around and through your design to determine flow directions and forces (e.g., lift and drag); Panel Flow - use a panel method to simulate idealized (inviscid) gas (e.g. air) or liquid (e.g. water) flow around streamlined shapes and through simple ducts to determine flow directions and forces (e.g., lift); Builder - create and modify your own 2D and 3D geometry designs; Transient - explore time-dependent simulations and visualization of results; Exchange - import and export STEP, IGES and faceted file formats (including COLLADA from Google SketchUp); Viz Export - export your 3D results to high resolution, high quality renderers and other visualization packages.
What's new in this version: The latest release of Caedium (v5.1.3) from Symscape has a new Helix tool for your Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) simulations and improved mesh element size control. Using the new Helix tool you can create cylindrical or conical helices for your CFD simulations. For example, combined with the improved Sweep tool you can now sweep an edge along a helix to produce a strake for a chimney. With the improved mesh element sizing for the Accuracy tool you can now be confident that the mesh size is ... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- View and measure AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views...
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Browse, view, and print AutoCAD drawings.
- Visualize and measure intricate CAD drawings in both 2D and 3D.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- View, edit, print/plot and export bitmaps and plot data (HP-GL/...
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- View and review MS Project files without Microsoft Project.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- View, mark up, share, measure, and annotate 3D CAD files and 2D...
- View, print, plot bitmaps and HP-GL/2, HP-GL, RTL from all CAD ...
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Copy, move and view images of queued print jobs.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- View and print project plans created in Microsoft Project.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Create Flash presentations with 360 degree views of various obj...
- Download Google Maps, save GPS, rectify images, and edit and ma...
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Edit metadata of graphical files.
All versions:4.2 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: