CNET Editors' review
There's a lot to keep up with when you're running a business: schedules, inventory, conversations with clients, e-mail, to-do items, and much more. CRM-Express Standard is a surprisingly comprehensive program that helps users stay on top of almost all aspects of their business.
The program's interface has a sleek look, with its main features arranged in well-organized tabs. And what a lot of features there are! The program has a flexible, multiview calendar, a built-in e-mail client, a list of news feeds, and a to-do list. Sounds like a great way to stay organized and informed, right? But that's only a small fraction of what CRM-Express is capable of. The program also includes a full-featured inventory and invoicing client, allowing users to add products and then create quotes, orders, and statements, as well as track payments. A journal feature helps users keep track of phone calls and other events of the day. The Home and At a Glance screens are particularly nice; the former provides links to the program's most frequently used features, whereas the latter provides an overview of contacts, sales, invoices, payments, and more. The program's built-in Help file is lengthy and well-organized, with plenty of screenshots. Overall, we found CRM-Express to be surprisingly easy to navigate given its many features; it may take users a little while to get familiar with everything the program does, but it's not at all hard to use. Any time spent learning to use this powerful program will be more than repaid with increased productivity.
CRM-Express Enterprise comes as a zip file. The program installs politely but leaves a folder behind upon removal. We recommend this program to all users.
Editors' note: This is a review of the full version of CRM-Express Standard 2010.6.1. The trial version is limited to 30 days.
CRM-Express Standard Edition is a low-cost high quality CRM program. CRM-Express can manage your marketing, customers. Features include SMS abilities, Email Client, Calendar, Address Book, My work day, News Feeds, Meeting Planner, Company Library, Journal. CRM-Express Standard Edition is a single-user version. The Professional version is available as a multi-user networked version. Skype and Google maps support.
What's new in this version: Maintenance Release - Fixes bugs when adding a contact
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Track and manage orders and customer data.
- Record and manage contact information.
- Import and export customers' reporting data to and from spreads...
- Update your contacts' information in Outlook from your UnYK add...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Manage contacts, information, and emails related to customer se...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage your contacts, sales, and mail.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Organize and manage your ideas, tasks, and contacts.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Manage your personal contacts and publish your address book to ...
- Keep your address book up-to-date automatically.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Organize addresses, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses of your...
- Keep a database of all your suppliers and customers and create ...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Version: CRM-Express Standard 2013.6.2
Massive number of features for a product of this price range
It is very fast and handled 10 000 contacts with ease.
None at the moment
I found their support quite adequate
There is a manual built-in as well as a manual online.
There is also free email support for the 1st year.
Furthermore, there is a forum where you can ask questions and read tips for using the program.
Support answered my questions within 6 hours.
"Functionality great but NO support."
Version: CRM-Express Standard 2013.3.7
Handles data extremely well. Very fast, uses windows for details. Allows full customization of contacts display. Strong filtering and sorting functions.
NO support. Minimal FAQs. NO articles in knowledgebase. NO response to any customer requests dealing with software performance issues. Program and data unstable in version 2012.9.2. Upgrade path to 2013 only allows basic contact data to be converted. All of the other data that makes the program so strong is stripped away (?).
A major disappointment. This program has excellent features that make it an effective CRM but is completely without any support whatsoever if something goes wrong. This makes it dangerous to use as a business-oriented CRM database because if you are completely on your own without anyway to correct the serious problems. The only response you get is when you buy the software for the activation key (which is probably automated). Otherwise, complete silence even about their new release. You can find better.