Editors' Note: Download.com has removed the direct-download link and offers this page for informational purposes only.
Date Added:Jan. 29, 2007
Downloads Last Week:104
Product ranking:#9 in Gadgets & Widgets
1) Looks very nice with a modern "3D" look
2) Tested with other CPU monitoring software, this meter seems to be accurate.
3) It's free
4) Downloads and installs easily.
5) Includes a handy little 'Uptime' meter
6) Works great in XP, as advertised
7) HERE'S A BIGGY: It does NOT have to have some kind of Windows 7 type "sidebar' program to be installed before this works. It works fine all by itself with no additional programs required.
8) It's free
1) It's a RAR file, for God's sake! To the author of this program: Will you simply package it in a ZIP file, making it consistent with 99.9999% of other compressed download files?
I had to go download WinRAR (which I haven't had to use in at least 5 years) to extract the files. Again I say, PLEASE use .zip or a self-extracting zipped .exe file.
2) Now I really hate this one: the meter doesn't retain it's placement after a computer re-start. What I mean is, if you drag it to someplace on your Desktop where you'd like it to stay, it will pop back up after a reboot wherever it pleases.
3) On the same note as #2, what's worse than it not keeping it's position (where you put it,) is that it sometimes drags right and sometimes doesn't. The "cure" to this, I've noticed, is to wait 3-4 minutes and then drag it. (By 'not drag right', I mean that it refuses to budge)
Anyway, with several both pros and cons, it's a cool little program that works as advertised (mostly).
Reply by QuanticoSniper on June 12, 2013
EDIT: I failed to mention 2 things. One, I'm using Windows XP SP3, 32-bit, and two, I had no problems whatsoever with it being flagged as a "virus" by certain antivirus programs, nor any problems downloading the fine. All that went fast and smooth as silk.
None. do not use!!!
Tried to download but Norton popped up trojan as soon as it tried to open.
I don't know if this ever worked, but it currently has been infected.
There are None
I had to track down a program that would open the .RAR file and when I finally found one then the downloaded file would not work.
Not worth the effort.
I wouldn't know
Seems to not be compatible with Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit.
Keep getting an error message GUI incompatible message
It has always worked well on several computers except an older server with PC800 ram, accurate enough, looks cool.
Avira antivirus hates it, and i cant stop avira from showing it as a virus. Also it doesnt work with PC800 ram, not that anyone else uses that anymore.
I love it except being flagged by avira on every computer.
unable to load files
unable to load files
if i could load it i could evaluate it sorry
I dont know
Doesnt work on Windows 7
Easy to use, fun to have on your desktop, very lightweight.
Dragging the utility to different places on the desktop is a bit fidgety, but once you get the hang of it it's fine.
Great program, does what it's supposed to and does it well.
needs stay on top feature,not real accurate
It's responsive and pleasant to look at.
It would be nice if you could drag it to different locations on the desktop.
Add Your Review
Update Your Review
Submit Your Reply
E-mail This Review
Report Offensive Content
|Publisher web site||http://www.mznt.blogspot.com|
|Release Date||January 29, 2007|
|Date Added||January 29, 2007|
|Subcategory||Gadgets & Widgets|
|Operating Systems||Windows 2000/XP|
|Downloads Last Week||104|