CMWatcher ( Cable Model Watcher) allows you to quickly and easily monitor your cable model and take screen shot records of abnormal activity that can be used to help diagnose intermittent connection failure that otherwise would go undetected. CMWatcher is installed on a computer and will monitor your Internet connection. If the connection starts failing or fails completely it will take screen shots of your cable modem's log and signal/status pages and store them on the computer. You can then use that information (the connection history in CMWatcher and the screen shots) to help your Cable Company fix your connection.
What's new in this version: Version 1.3 fixed issues where an incorrectly formatted IP address could be entered in the address to monitor field and CMWatcher would crash when coming back from a failed connection state, it also added connection monitor indicator to show the current connection state.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot (no need to install).
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- See user's screens and take a control by controlling the mouse ...
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Monitor your child's activity.
- Real-time monitoring & statistics tool.
- Solve the problem of identifying all your computer cables.
- Track and analyze the internet traffic around your network.
- Replace your Network Interface Card's Media Access Control (MAC...
- Modify the IP address of your local machine with a single click...
- Get over 3000 TV stations on your PC or Laptop.
- Monitor and view status of modbus devices connected to your ser...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content