CMWatcher ( Cable Model Watcher) allows you to quickly and easily monitor your cable model and take screen shot records of abnormal activity that can be used to help diagnose intermittent connection failure that otherwise would go undetected. CMWatcher is installed on a computer and will monitor your Internet connection. If the connection starts failing or fails completely it will take screen shots of your cable modem's log and signal/status pages and store them on the computer. You can then use that information (the connection history in CMWatcher and the screen shots) to help your Cable Company fix your connection.
What's new in this version: Version 1.3 fixed issues where an incorrectly formatted IP address could be entered in the address to monitor field and CMWatcher would crash when coming back from a failed connection state, it also added connection monitor indicator to show the current connection state.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Get over 3000 TV stations on your PC or Laptop.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Solve the problem of identifying all your computer cables.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Monitor incoming calls to block telemarketers.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Simulate VHF GMDSS equipment for gmdss students and home use.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content