From CLC bio:
CLC Sequence Viewer is a free software workbench for basic bio informatics, enabling users to make a large number of bio informatics analysis, combined with smooth data management, and excellent graphical viewing and output options. Some of the many bio informatics analysis are: interactive restriction site analysis, creating and editing alignments, phylogenetics, integrated GenBank searches, and advanced DNA to protein translation.
What's new in this version: Version 6.8.1 adds Legal and Tabloid formats for printing.
More Products to Consider
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Allow you to perform a live saving operation on your Windows PC...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Create an ebook in 7 steps. Customize your ebook add links to p...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Convert ePub, HTML, XML files to PDF file.
- Read the CBR files.
- Create Flash interactive maps in WYSIWYG environment.
- Visualize crystal and molecular structures on your Windows PC.
- Find frequent item sets using the Relim algorithm.
- Find out how you portray yourself via astrology signs.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- HTML to ASCII conversions.
- Open source cellular automata game.
- Manage basic bio informatics analysis and data combined with gr...
- Perform advanced RNA sequence analysis on your PC.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content