From CLC bio:
CLC Sequence Viewer is a free software workbench for basic bio informatics, enabling users to make a large number of bio informatics analysis, combined with smooth data management, and excellent graphical viewing and output options. Some of the many bio informatics analysis are: interactive restriction site analysis, creating and editing alignments, phylogenetics, integrated GenBank searches, and advanced DNA to protein translation.
What's new in this version: Version 6.8.1 adds Legal and Tabloid formats for printing.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage basic bio informatics analysis and data combined with gr...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Surf the Web with an immersive browser for Windows 7 and Vista.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Create interactive Flash maps in WYSIWYG environment.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Take full control over RAR and ZIP archives, along with unpacki...
- Find out how you portray yourself via astrology signs.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content