From Mike Solomon:
CGI Assimilator is a library that allows a standard C/C++ cgi application to be ported from *nix web servers (like Apache) to MacOS web servers like WebSTAR.
What's new in this version: Fixed directory structure in archive.
More Products to Consider
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Manage business database applications.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
- H.323 & SIP video conferencing client.
- High performance CGI authoring tool.
- Menu bar app that quickly opens SSH tunnels.
- Mail server.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Access and manage a mail server.
- Manage your system and software.
- Update and enhance various functions of your Xserve.
- Update the firmware on your Apple AirPort Extreme Base Station.