From Mike Solomon:
CGI Assimilator is a library that allows a standard C/C++ cgi application to be ported from *nix web servers (like Apache) to MacOS web servers like WebSTAR.
What's new in this version: Fixed directory structure in archive.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Update and enhance various functions of your Xserve.
- H.323 & SIP video conferencing client.
- Enable OS X's built-in mail server with just one click.
- Menu bar app that quickly opens SSH tunnels.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Manage your system and software.
- Mail server.
- Update the firmware on your Apple AirPort Extreme Base Station.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Use Hotline-like client/server system with encryption.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products