Generate barcodes with Bytescout BarCode Generator SDK for .NET and ActiveX.
MORE TECH DETAILS:
- Includes 4 types of controls and components: Windows Forms control (for WinForms applications), WebImage control (for ASP.NET) , SSRS control for ASP.NET and non-visual .NET and ActiveX classes for instant barcode image generation; - Supports almost all 1D barcodes types (including Code 39, Code 128, UPCA, UPCE, GS1 and many other), including EAN-13 and supplemental EAN-2 and EAN-5 barcodes; - Supports 2D barcodes: QR Code, Aztec, PDF417, DataMatrix, MaxiCode; - Supports GS1 barcodes (also known as RSS): GS1 Code 128, GS1 DataMatrix, GS1 Databar Omnidirectional, GS1 Databar Stacked, GS1 Databar Omnidirectional, GS1 DataBar Truncated; - WPF barcode control included; - Built-in automatic validation of barcode value; - Adjustable visual appearance: font, font size, foreground and background colors - Exports generated barcode as PDF, EMF, JPG, PNG, GIF, TIF images; - Draw generated barcode on control or printer .hDC (in both ActiveX and .NET versions of the SDK); - Supports Local Reports (RDLC) and SSRS reports support for ASP.NET;
What's new in this version:
- barcode generation in .NET improved
- generate barcode in ASP.NET with easy!
- captions positions now can be set to appear at the right or at the left
- new suppValue added into ASP.NET control
- minor issues in ASP.NET control fixed
- PDF417, Interleaved 2 of 5 barcodes support improved